Today is the start of the new school year. How time flies! I have already been a stay-at-home-mum for one full year! After a fun-filled year end holidays, we are back to our normal routine life. I made this Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake with the help of my 2 boys during the school holidays. This recipe was taken from C W Cookbook 3.
Cream Cheese Mixture
250g cream cheese (soften at room temperature)
60g castor sugar
150g caster sugar
3 tablespoon cocoa powder
120g self-raising flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven at 150°C.
- Grease and line a 20cm round cake pan.
- Cream Cheese Mixture - beat cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the egg gradually and beat until well incorporated. Set mixture aside.
- Chocolate Mixture - Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time until well incorporated into mixture. Sieve all the dried ingredients together. Fold into the egg mixture.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the cake pan.
- Pour all the cream cheese mixture and then the remaining chocolate mixture. Gently spread the chocolate mixture to cover all the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 min or until skewer comes out clean. Cool completely and chill in the fridge before serving.