Thursday, 21 March 2013
4 tortilla wraps (I used wholemeal wraps)
4 slices of breakfast ham
4 slices of cheddar cheese
some dried parsley flakes
* Cut tortilla wraps into halves.
* Cut breakfast ham and cheese slices diagonally.
* Place one piece of ham and one piece of cheese onto the wrap (as shown). Fold into half. Repeat with the rest of the wraps.
* Heat a frying pan on medium-low heat.
* For each folded wrap, spread some butter on the surface. Sprinkle with dried parsley flakes. Place buttered surface down on the hot frying pan. Spread the other side of the wrap with butter (facing up in the pan), sprinkle with dried parsley flakes. (You could also skip this step and simply put some butter in the pan and pan fry the wraps, but I find this method helps reduce fumes, due to the low smoke point of butter, to the minimal.)
* Flip over the wrap and cook till both sides are golden. Repeat the same for the rest of the wraps. Serve warm.
Recipe source: adapted from Good Morning! 每天都要吃早餐: 10分鐘就能上桌的小確幸早餐提案'
Labels: Breakfast Ideas