之前看过好多网友都做了类式日式蒸蛋糕，但我都没试，我对蒸蛋糕真的没什么兴趣。不过看了这本书后，被里面各式各样，小巧very kawaii 的蒸糕吸引住了。况且作法超简单，用料也不多，不好吃也没关系啦！
Basic Cupbread 杯子蒸面包
(makes 4 if using 7cm by 3cm paper cups)
1 large egg
40g caster sugar
100g cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
some pork floss as toppings
- Place a steam rack in a pot. Wrap the lid with a tea towel. Fill pot with water (fill just below the rack) and bring water to a boil. (Note: The lid is wrapped with cloth so as to prevent condensed water from dripping over the cupbread.)
- While the steamer is preheating, whisk egg in a mixing bowl. Add in sugar, beat till sugar dissolve.
- Add in milk, whisk to combine.
- Sieve over cake flour and baking powder, whisk to combine.
- Add in vegetable oil, stir till mixture becomes smooth.
- Pour mixture into paper cups (or pudding moulds or ramekins lined with paper liners) till 70-80% full. Sprinkle top with some pork floss (about 1 teaspoon).
- Place in the steamer and steam over medium-high heat for about 12~15mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from steamer and let cool on wire rack. Best served warm.